If you are a vendor (you have a product or service that you wish to promote) and you would like to schedule an appointment to discuss this with Mississippi Homeland Security, we ask that you consider and provide the answers to the following questions via email to email@example.com.
This will help us to guide you to those who are responsible for the procurement decision. This office is not in the business of procurement but we are interested in helping to determine and shape our state’s requirements. You should investigate whether or not you are listed & approved by state government for price/service contracts if that applies. We will contact you to discuss the establishment of an appointment if that is appropriate.
- What is your name? What is the name of your company? How long has your company been in business?
- What Homeland Security requirement does your product or service fulfill? In other words, what is the precise need in the realm of Homeland Security to which you are responding?
- Who are your customers (Federal Government, state government, local governments, private sector, other)? What other states are using your product and are you aware of federal funding opportunities to purchase your product?
- Is your product or service designed for all hazards or is it designed solely for anti-terrorism? If yes, please tell us in detail how it adds value every day.
- Why does your product or service deserve to be a priority? Please list other priorities in the specific area of homeland security where your product or service fits.
- Who are your competitors and what distinguishes your product or service from the competition?
For vendors representing a technology product or service please visit our Technology Vendors page.
Thank you for your interest.
DHS Vendor information