If you see a package that appears suspicious:
- DO NOT open it or shake it.
- DO NOT carry it or show to others.
- DO NOT sniff, touch or taste.
- DO alert others in the area.
- Leave the area, prevent others from entering.
- Call local law enforcement immediately.
What to look for:
- Foreign mail, air mail, special deliveries.
- Restrictive markings such as "CONFIDENTIAL" or "Personal."
- Excessive postage.
- Handwritten or poorly typed address.
- Incorrect titles.
- Misspellings of common words.
- Oily stains or discoloration on package.
- Strange odor.
- Strange sounds.
- Excessive weight.
- Rigid, lopsided, or uneven envelopes.
- Excessive tape or string.
- Visual distractions. No return address.
REMEMBER: IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING!!! Call your local law enforcement immediately.